Hey lax families!
We know that everyone is looking forward to the season and to getting practice information. Please be patient…
Practice schedules are coming as soon as possible. When making plans we have to work with the ice out date, coach availability, facility contracts, age of athletes and a few other details.
Here is what we can tell you:
- practices will start on March 30th.
- practices will be held at the outdoor covered box as well as outdoor uncovered box (both at Barsby), NIC and Frank Crane (starting April 23rd).
- a lot of consideration goes into the creation of the schedule.
- practices start at 5:00 PM weekly and run until 9:00 PM.
Here are a few other fun facts:
- photo night is April 29th
- opening day is April 6th
- beverage and burger is April 6th
- league play begins April 7th
All female teams, PW, BTM and MGT will have a few floors up to and including spring break. Schedules will come from coach/manager.
Mini Tyke, Tyke, Novice will kick off March 30th unless a coach requests floor over spring break.
Practices may be different for some teams up to April 22nd when we can access Frank Crane – read schedules carefully!
Schedules will be posted on the NDLA website this season. When in doubt you can double check there under your team.