News and Announcements
All coaches, managers, bench staff and executive members MUST complete a criminal record check. Please follow the link below and get this done immediately.
While we are aware that some of you have volunteered in the past we, unfortunately, do not have previous CRC’s and need to start fresh.
Once you have completed the check please send a brief email to our secretary at email@example.com and let her know you have completed the online portion. Please include the team(s) you are involved with so when the checks come in we can match them up and mark you “complete”.
Also, if you have a current first aid, please include that in your email to the secretary and we will note it on your team profile.
Please use this link:
If you are one of the lucky guys who have to get finger printed, please include that in your email to the secretary and keep her posted on the process!
Lacrosse Parents, Managers and Coaches…
1. Teams CANNOT order custom jerseys – our logo/jerseys are “standard issue”.
2. In order to apply for a coaching position you MUST be sixteen years or older (not 16 in the calendar year).
3. In order to attend the reffing course and shot clock/ref for the season you MUST be 13 years of age (not 13 in the calendar year).
4. Multiple divisions are moving to a waitlist – do NOT wait to register your players as they may be disappointed if they do not get a spot in their division!
5. Keep watching the website and/or Facebook page for updates on evaluations and weather!
All families who are using the e-transfer option to pay for lacrosse – please use the password that is provided to you on the registration program. If you are using an alternate password, you MUST send it to our treasurer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot process your registration without the correct password and we are not great guessers!
Good morning lacrosse families!
For anyone who is looking for financial assistance with the cost of registration, please feel free to check out the links to both Kidsport and Jumpstart. NDLA works with both of these organizations.
Please feel free to register your player and, upon completing the registration, please email our treasurer Trina (email@example.com) and let her know that you have applied, the date of the application and the name and age of your player.
Remember that there are specific criteria you must meet and until you have been approved for funding your player is not deemed registered so do not wait! Deadline for applying for these programs is January 20th as it can take a few weeks to hear back and your player must be FULLY REGISTERED and payment received before they can be evaluated (insurance purposes).